BAHASA INGGRIS SEHARI-HARI

BAHASA INGGRIS SEHARI-HARI


• Kampung halaman
Hometown (noun)

• Pulang kampung / mudik

Homecoming (noun)

• Memakai baju baru

To wear new clothes

• Tunjangan Hari Raya (THR)

Religious holiday allowance

• Mohon Maaf lahir Dan Batin

Forgive me for all the mistakes I have made against you

• Lakukan sesukamu!

Do as you please!

• Aku kangen masakan rumah

I miss the home-cooked meal

• Aku benar-benar mengacaukan hariku

I really screwed up my day

• Yang terjadi biarlah terjadi

What’s done is done

• Aku akan ambil yang ini, bukan yang itu

I’ll take this one instead of that one

Jangan gunakan kata very, cobalah menggunakan pilihan kata-kata di bawah ini :


• Very Cold >>>>> Freezing

• Very Colorful >>>>> Vibrant
• Very Competitive >>>>> Cutthroat
• Very Complete >>>>> Comprehensive
• Very Confused >>>>> Perplexed
• Very Creative >>>>> Innovative
• Very Crowded >>>>> Busting
• Very Cute >>>>> Adorable
• Very Dangerous >>>>> Perilous
• Very Deep >>>>> Profound
• Very Dear >>>>> Cherished
• Very Depressed >>>>> Despondent
• Very Detailed >>>>> Meticulous
• Very Different >>>>> Disparate
• Very Dirty >>>>> Filthy
• Very Dry >>>>> Arid
• Very Easy >>>>> Effortless
• Very Excited >>>>> Exhilarating
• Very Fast >>>>> Swift
• Very Perfect >>>>> Flawless
• Very Shy >>>>> Timid
• Very Excited >>>>> Thrilled
• Very Little >>>>> Tiny
• Very Large >>>>> Huge
• Very Huge >>>>> Colossal
• Very serious >>>>> Grave
• Very Pretty >>>>> Beautiful
• Very Nice >>>>> Kind

Beberapa contoh kesalahan yang umum terjadi


1. Dia teman bersama kami

× He is our common friend
He is our mutual friend

2. Dimanakah letak ibukota Indonesia?

× Where is the capital of Indonesia?
What is the capital of Indonesia?

3. Beginilah cara kami melakukannya

× This is the way how we do it
This is how we do it

4. Hati-hati nanti kamu bisa terserang demam

× Be careful or you will have a cold
Be careful or you will catch a cold

5. Topiku ketinggalan di rumah

× I forgot my hat in the house
I left my hat in the house

6. Aku ketinggalan pesawat

× I’ve lost my flight
I’ve missed my flight

Baca Juga :


Bagikan ke WhatsApp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Selamat datang di Blog Saya, silakan beri komentar Anda di artikel ini, berkomentarlah yang sopan dan sesuai isi artikel. Terima Kasih.

Artikel Populer